Apr 22 2010
Call Us Today: 760-431-1052
1) Do you use plastic corners when fabricating new window screens? Never. Plastic corners get brittle and tend to break. We use aluminum corners and miter our frame at 45 degree angles.
2) Do you custom make sliding screen doors on-site or do you simply measure, order, and then come back to install? We fabricate sliding screen doors on our trailer at your curbside.
3) Do your products carry warranties? Yes, ask for details.
4) Do you warranty your labor? Always.
5) Do you charge for service calls? Generally no.
6) Do you have customers that are willing to share their experiences? Absolutely.
7) Do you accept all major credit cards? Yes, and there is no extra cost to pay with a credit card.
8) Do you have a window minimum? Yes, typically 3 but we do make exceptions.
9) Do you give free estimates on-site? Yes, but usually estimates can easily be given over the phone. No need to measure. We ask the right questions so you can give simple answers!
10) Do you use plastic wheels on sliding screen doors? Only if necessary (salt air or lots of moisture) to prevent rusting steel wheels.
11) Do you screen French doorways? Yes.
12) Are there black plastic handles on your sliding screen doors? No. Options are an extruded aluminum manual latch or auto latch system.
13) Do you install security screen doors? Yes, we have gorgeous options.
14) Do you install existing screen doors purchased elsewhere by the prospective customer? No, because we warranty our service and product.
15) Do you carry different types of screens? Yes. We carry fiberglass, solar, pet, pet-lite, and BetterVue®.
16) Can we watch while you work? Of course!
17) Do you give discounts? Yes. We give you your worst case scenario over the phone and do our best to give you a multi-screen discount once we are at your home where we can better assess the situation.
18) Will you show us how to remove and install window screens? Yes, it is in our best interest to show you how to successfully remove and install window screens so as to not bend the custom fit screens. We want you to call us back for your other screening needs and want to avoid doing the same screen for you twice! This saves you money and further builds our expert reputation!
19) Do you need to come inside to measure and install screens? Typically, only for second story homes. We make sure we limit our time inside your house. We take our shoes off or put booties on when inside.
20) Do you have a good referral system for other non related screen services? Yes. Ask and you shall receive!
Your source for screen services, tips, and education. Call Today: 760-431-1052
Screen solutions right on demand.
Comments Off on Ask The Screen Lady